Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Test

Iceman

Jan 15, 2002
Int. chapter, Antarctica

Okiewan,

Do you need an Antarctic chapter? This way you will have all the continents taken care of?:silly: :eek: Can any other site cover all seven continents?

Just for fun, anyway

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I guess Iceman is the mod as well.:p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
shhsh, I'm reading.

Iceman

Jan 15, 2002
Ice rider

Gospeed racer,

yes, there was another "Ice" person, was it Spole rider? He is no longer on the DRN site. He was frozen at the South Pole. Ask Okie, if you need to.

There might be another Antarctic DRN member, he works at the fire department here and he will be wintering!! I will introduce him to the site tonight after work. It will be cool if we can have two ice people on DRN!!!

Bswift, you do get around.....:p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Just Being Swift.;)

B

biglou

Iceman, are you serious that Spolerider is no longer with us? Did he pass away? I did a search and can't find his name in the member list, but I may have been looking under an incorrect spelling. There are like, 50 pages of just "S's". I know he rode a kTm because that is where I saw him most of the time was in the kTm forum.

Iceman

Jan 15, 2002
Okie, it is only 10:20 Friday evening. In a couple of hours it will be Satuday.

Your just in the wrong time zone:)

Now go back to sleep, it is almost 10:30 now........

What were you doing? Or do we all really want to know?

Iceman

Jan 15, 2002
Iceberg

Here you go gospeedracer,

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/PIAGenCatalogPage.pl?PIA03431#anim

And another site of what people do for fun, living conditions and heavy equipment for the motorheads that view this thread.

www.frozenchosen.net

Thumbs, about 900 people live on the coast, McMurdo station for the summer and about 250 for the winter. First sun set is February 21,2002 for just about an hour or so. Loose 20 minutes of daylight per day. Then darkness.

Top Bottom