TBONE

~SPONSOR~
Jun 30, 2000
I heard that Honda has been testing the RC450 in Southern Calif. getting ready for the upcoming Nationals. Any chance of getting some SCOOP on how the bikes doing... Maybe sneak in the old belt buckle camera and get a few snap shots.... Anyone hear anything ??

RWR

Oct 9, 2000
A friend of mine has already put a deposit on one.The dealer said delivery is August or september.I'll believe it when I see it.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
The best time for us SoCal guys so see these prototype machines is during the normal work week, Mon - Fri, when most of us are working.

Honda does have a private track in SoCal, but I'm sure they'll want to test the bike at Glen Helen before May 13.

Tony

TBONE

~SPONSOR~
Jun 30, 2000
Ryan Hughes has been pounding out the laps on the Honda four-stroke motocross bike and says he absolutely loves it. "This is the first time I’ve ridden a bike when I can actually slow down to go faster," said Hughes of the 450 Honda. "You can’t believe how fast my bike is!" Ryno will make his race debut on the bike at Glen Helen on May 13 when he returns to the nationals after two frustrating years in Europe. Comments from Hughes on Racer X Online ...!

HUSAFREEK

Jul 21, 2000
I can't wait to see the bike. But I can't wait to see Ryan back even more!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
BEN
I don't have to out run the bear I only have to out run you!

Top Bottom