Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Just want to say Thank You to Dave & Mimi for taking the time and effort to put on another DRN Ride at Moonrocks.
My friends and I appreciate all you do for getting this together.

Kraig, family and friends.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Ditto that ^^^

Thanks, man, I look forward to next year.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Strick, you saved my vacation bro. I wanna bike just like yours.

Thanks for the ride.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001

VintageDirt said:
Strick, you saved my vacation bro. I wanna bike just like yours.

Thanks for the ride.
Sell it to him strick! :yeehaw:
SDtrick, you did a great job, thanks! :thumb:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Was a great weekend of riding Strick, thank you again. The final ride Sunday that you and Jay lead was a perfect loop to end this years episode. :thumb:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
you guys rock :yeehaw:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Thank you for the great time!!

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Thanks!

Thanks again Dave & Mimi! You two are fantastic hosts and put together a great weekend of fun for everyone. :yeehaw:

Angela and I had a great time and are looking forward to getting back down to Reno to do it again soon. However, the next time we are going to plan more then two days of riding, there is just too much to see and do.

Good luck with the Yamaha and I hope that the next time that we see you have changed out the plastic and paint to the orange setup you were talking about. :laugh:

You are always welcome in the High Desert of Oregon!

Kent & Angela

Last edited:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thanks , for putting up with us . I hope we havn`t worn out your welcome mat.I don`t know if it showed or not but we had a great time .I promise not to mix booze ,mexican food and karl, together ever again!!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thank you... thank you very much! :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thanks again for a wonderful time, you two!!! I hope we can get together for that girls ride at Forresthill soon Mimi!

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Strick & Mimi, thank you very much for all the work you have done for the Reno Ride. We had a wonderful time again!!! :)
Mini

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Good times, thx Strick and Mimi.

steph125

Feb 5, 2004
Yeah. I had a great time riding with you Kent and Angie and Mimi and Strick. It was really fun. I can't wait until next year, and I'll be buff enough to start a new bike (with a push button!). We made it back to SoCal Monday pm, with a stop over at the hot springs in Mammoth!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Thank you guys very, very, very much...especially for the use of the XR all day on Saturday! I felt so comfortable having a bike just like mine (except it had brakes too...how great!) and that made for a great time!

I can't wait until next year! :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
As everyone before me has said Dave, I can't thank you and Mimi enough for everything you did. It was a great weekend, and I am looking forward to '05!

Top Bottom