Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

With a smaller turn out this year, I was a little worried that we may not have been able to cover the entire track this year for Saturdays races. BUT, I should know better. This is DRN afterall...There were more volunteers than we needed!! A very heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone who offered to help!

I hope I have all the names, but if I dont, let me know! I will add you to the list!!

Julius Edwards
Grady
DougRoost
Bill Wells
SiKeith
ChopperDave
Don Orf
Mark F
DLaFleur
Elk
Neal Pearson
WaltCMoto
DWreck
FatherandSon
FredT
MX547
V-Man

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ditto that! Thanks to you all!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
You are most welcome.

Had a great time doing it, as I never had to raise the flag!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Grady said:
You are most welcome.

Had a great time doing it, as I never had to raise the flag!

Agreed. You made it easy on us this year. The races were over quickly. As greasy as the approach to the baby step up was I was figured I was going to get arm pump waving the flag but never had to use it once.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Never used the flag, but YZ 165 scared me once. Also, V man was with Fred and I on the back jumps. He actually had to use the flag.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
I picked the super slick off camber turn after the finish line. I got to hold the flag up through the hot laps before the race the whole time. It was entertaining. Everybody was spoding it up. :laugh: Except those of us smart enough to be flagging.

roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
I enjoy flagging,,,,get a first hand view,,,,and the smell of the race fuel had me higher than the step up on the up hill straight before the finish line,,,,,thats where i was flagging :]

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
fatherandson said:
Never used the flag, but YZ 165 scared me once.

Like this Mike? :laugh:

dw05303.jpg

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I do need lessons from him. That's one of the two jumps I did not do. However, that is exactly how I jumped the big camel hump on the last lap of the MX A/B race! :aj:

Top Bottom