Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The "un-official" pit bike race was a blast to watch, even though I made Coop line-up backwards and he stopped to chat each lap, he of course made everyone else look like the spodes we are, except of course Snook, who Coop just decided to eliminate :laugh: . Thanks also for taking all the folks on the woods loop, I hear they had a blast.

Thanks to Kenny, Andy Jones and "others" for coming out with some big air, you guys are insane! Everyone had a great time watching.

Hopefully, we'll see you guys next year. :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ditto on it all!!! It was great racing with the master of mini's, Cooper, and watching the big air jumps by Kenny and company. Thanks for the show guys, look forward to next year!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Thanks guys! I missed the mini-bike race :( But I did get to see the freestyle show...man I don't know how you guys do it, you're crazy! But the show was great, I really enjoyed it! Thanks again!

B

biglou

Ditto again! I lined up with Coop! What's the world coming too?! And the freestyle was just surreal to watch. Mind-blowing stuff indeed. :aj:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Big ditto to what Lou said, when am I ever gonna get a chance to be in front of Coop? (even if it was for about 2 seconds) And Kenny the backflips are hero stuff; that is verrry impressive to see live, and those are the sickest whips on the planet! :yikes:

Top Bottom