The benefits from crashing on a Sunday

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Philip
Get Well ~d~! :thumb:

Thanks. Unfortunately for my trophies, my body heals rather quickly. So much for any cool scars. :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
On a slightly different twist, I got hired for a job and had to get a physical before I could start. My wife got, shall we say frisky the night before and I went to the physical with hickeys all over my neck. He told me to get my wife a steak to eat if she was that hungry. It was pretty funny.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
The group I work with have seen me with casts on my leg, both arms, hand, foot (twice) and stitches in my arm, both hands, both legs and more massive bruises than I can list. The shock value is gone where I work :( When they know I am racing they expect to hear crash reports and see injuries. :scream: I been around these people to long....they are boring and never mutilate themselves :confused: Luckily I have not showed them any casts in a long time

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Irish,

I work for a bank in a very 'posh' tower in downtown. To us, these marks are nothing, but every person, besides my co-workers, who saw my arm treated me like I had leprosy. They wanted to feel sorry for me, but were too preoccupied with being grossed out. :aj: Especially when I would poke at the lower one to demonstrate that it's numb.

Whoo Hooo! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! ;)

Grosse(sp) them out good and proper! :thumb:

~D~ Hope your on the mend, I can't wait to post my next grisly get off! :) :yeehaw:

Top Bottom