High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I seriously doubt anybody got a picture of me the few times I did it, but did anybody get a picture of it from the bottom to show how truly impressive it felt coming at it?

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
What do you mean "the few times" I saw you teaching moto class 3 there on Friday. :)

Thump posted one picture, but pictures will just never catch the 3D immensity and angles of that hill. :eek:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
to get the real affect, i sat across from it,back side of track and watched several mini riders just trying to make it up. shure am glad i had an excuse to stay away from that thing.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
thanks for the offer, guys, mx547 offered the other day. I was really hoping there was some way I could post the pics and narrate, guess i had better get off my duff and become a support team member. I have probably 50 pics and some movies, but before I release them I need to remove a few where I caught people in shall we say "compromised situations".

Sounds like a project for late tonight or tomorrow...I am in a wedding tonight, but first I have to stand still for pictures for 3 hours with a cold/hangover. can't wait. :whiner:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Moto
Okie opened the DW02 gallery to anyone that was there
Go to photos then click on upload at the top
This brings up the upload form- use the browse to locate the pic on your harddrive then highlight it and hit open. Be sure to also title your pic and fill in hte description

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
That step-up is quite impressive. I became quite intimate with that particular piece of ground. I dint even get a kiss or nuthin.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I just came from round 4 of the Pro Circuit Series at Cooperland... I was watching the 80 races... They were clearing it!!!! :eek:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Why of course they can jump that thing... They have no fear factor... Are in the "Young and Stupid" stage which we all went through before we made it to the "Old and Wise" stage. They have a better power to weight ratio :) right PK... and more importantly... They "Bounce" where we just kind of "Splat"

I was in the "Old and Foolish" stage for about 3 leaps over that thing and then one mis-cue later... found myself in the Old and Wise stage. I came up with the "Old and Foolish" thing after watching Gomer put on his show... :moon:

Guess they need to come up with a new shirt that reads:
To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid... Gomers are exceptions to this rule... They just become "Old and Foolish"

Last edited:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by MrMXer327

Guess they need to come up with a new shirt that reads:
To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid... Gomers are exceptions to this rule... They just become "Old and Foolish"

I think that has to be the quote of the year! :worship:

Gomer ... :yeehaw:

wrench

Top Bottom