ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I don't know if I can take one more game! :ugg:

My wife became a big fan early in the season, and now we're both yelling at the TV, agreeing that the refs are blowing calls, (wow, something we agree about!), and just generally having a coronary every game! Tonight was another nail-biter.

I think I'll definately have an adult beverage or two during the last game to protect my heart from undo stress. :confused:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I really dont get into the games until the finals. I was glued to the couch last night.

Cant wait for Sunday

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Last nights Nets vs. Celtics game was awesome since I wanted NJ to beat the Celtics. After the good victory feeling I was ready for the Kings to kick the Laker's butt. After 1/2 time I thought the Kings had it wrapped up but with Kobe doin his lucky shots and shaq doin what he does EVERY game (no talent if ya ask me) they came back. Now for the referes, that was the worst I have seen in along time.

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
I can barely watch the first half of the games. The last three games the Lakers drag thier asses into the third period where they realize they've got to get to work if they want to win and then in the fourth they really start moving and playing well. The Kings worked harder and played better that entire series. :|

Ah well, the real action starts tomorrow in the Stanley Cup Finals. Adios, Carolina! :p

Top Bottom