Think I finaly went over the edge

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
oldguy said:
Jeff agreed you were way to easy on the guy
plus yet another one ... not even near the edge

I know where the edge is ... we went over it ...

20 odd half drunk Cowboy fans picked up an old Chevy impala at a game that had parked cockeyed so his car would not get hit. He thought he was parking across two places, while actually he he parked in a cross aisle.

It was surprising how light the car actually was and I bet he was surprised to find the car about 50 feet from where he parked it. Everything inside was probably in disarray because we dropped it and it bounced at least once or twice. He was probably doubly surprised when he discovered that both of his headlights had been kicked in by one especially mad fan.

clearly past the edge ...

On another note, My son Jeff is down there next week setting the beams for the loop across I35. Be watching for him.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Jeff you did them a favor, most everyone else would have done as Rich said. :cool:

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Ol'89r said:
Some people are just special.

Don't worry Jeff. The older we get, the less patience we have for those types of people.

I love to screw with people like that,

There is a guy that goes to a market that I go to that parks his big-azz, jacked-up truck, in the drive-thru lane right in front of the market. He drops his wife off and sits there with his windows rolled down playing rap music so everyone can hear it. Everyone has to drive around this jerk and it causes traffic jams in front of the store. Of course, he doesn't care because he's a bad guy and has the Tap-Out stickers on his truck to prove it.

One day when I was in the store he was parked out front annoying everyone that walked by and 'somehow' ;) (I'm not talking), one of the shopping carts became dislodged from the rest and started down the slope towards the guys truck. He didn't see it coming until it was about 10 feet from his truck and then he panicked and tried to get out of his truck to stop it. He got tangled up in his seat belt and literally fell out of the truck on his face and forearms. The guy got up and wiped himself off and went around to inspect the damage from the cart. The damage to his ego was much worse than any damage to his truck and I stood in front of the store with a couple of other people laughing our butts off.

Haven't seen him park there in months. :laugh:
Hey Jack, the damage was worse than you thought. So you're the A-hole that did that to my truck. Just wait until I see you again and you'll be laughing through a tube. And what's wrong with my Rap music? Everyone deserves to be enlightened with my bad choice in entertainment. Go bite yourself.

:nener: :nener: :laugh:

Ol'89r

Super Power AssClown
RM_guy said:
Hey Jack, the damage was worse than you thought. So you're the A-hole that did that to my truck. Just wait until I see you again and you'll be laughing through a tube. And what's wrong with my Rap music? Everyone deserves to be enlightened with my bad choice in entertainment. Go bite yourself.
:nener: :nener: :laugh:

:rotfl: I wish I could take credit for pushing the cart RM_guy but, it was actually a couple of kids playing with the carts that got it started. I could have easily stopped it but when I saw the angle of trajectory, I opted not to. Sometimes, the moon and all the stars line up to prouce the perfect situation and I thought, 'who am I to interfere with the ultimate destiny of an out-of-control shopping cart?' ;)

The funny part was the guy's reaction. The cart hit a chrome step bar on the side of his truck and since the cart had plastic bumpers on the edges it didn't do any damage to his truck. On the other hand, the damage he did to himself while trying to get out of his truck in time was classic. He was holding his bloody elbow when he came around to inspect the side of his truck and didn't look very happy. I gave him a big smile when I walked to my truck and he still didn't look very happy.

I would have liked to see him explain to his wife how he got so beat up while just sitting in his truck.

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Karma's a bitch and sometimes everything works out the way it should. These moments should be celebrated. :laugh:

The mistake you made was waiting ten minutes and making a second announcement. At ten minutes I would have wrapped a chain around something solid and moved it. Period! People like that need to be SHOWN how things really are!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Jeff you were WAY more easy going than me. Go Walt Kowalski on them buddy!!!