23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Okie - is there a way to download an entire thread in one block? The 'RB Designs Emergency Jetting' thread that used to be in the KDX forum is real long, about 10 pages.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ken, there may be a better way but the best method I have found is to go into your CP under options and change how many posts are displayed per page. You can go up to 40 which will cut down how many pages there are. Then go to the thread you want and click on 'thread tools' and select the printable option. You'll most likely have to do it a few times for all the pages but not as many as if you default to 10 posts per page.

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
If you go to the Print Friendly view (under Thread Tools), you get 100 posts per page, and no extra graphics. Then just save each page (if there is more than one.)

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Hmm. It's acting different here... Only shows 40 per page or something. On my site it does 100. Maybe it's a setting somewhere...

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Ah, I see what it is. On DRN, the maxiumum posts-per-page you can choose in your UserCP is 40. So, that's the max it will show on the Print Friendly page. I have mine running up to 100, so it allows that. Still, it doesn't make you permanently change your posts-per-page, and cuts out all the graphics. (If you are wanting to save graphics too, obviously you wouldn't want to use this option. :D)

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Thanks - finally figured out how to display more replies per page - that helped reduce the time.

Wanted to store that thread away for reference! :thumb:

Top Bottom