PLEASE SUPPORT DIRTRIDER
Help cover the site's expences for
our 21st year online!

$1, $5, it all helps!

Tony Eeds, a big thank you!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
haven't made it home yet but No_Mo says 2 CDs arrived from you. can't wait to see the pictures and relive the times! :aj:

:worship: this guy is for you mister!

Billy is sure to notice the growing use of "mister" which might not be a good thing if said offenders are on the track with him at DW 03...

However, watching a re-run of Home Improvement tonight, I did hear "Tim" say "that's a great [something?] Mister". This puts the copyright in question Mr. Frank. Until this can be researched, I'm afraid it's a "Mister" free-for-all. Sorry bro.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

biglou

I PM's Tony Saturday when I got mine, but I will also publicly say, "Thank You"!!! There are a bunch of great pics on those discs! Took me about 90 minutes to preview them all!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Just got mine but haven't had a chance to check them out. Tony... Thanks for the unexpected surprise! :)

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Tony's list for copies was getting pretty long by the time he pulled out. Thanks man!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
So now that all these people have the disks with pics, are any of you going to post them here for the rest of us to enjoy. :)

Slo'mo you take 1 - 10
Mx547: 11-20
Oldguy: 21-30
mxbundy: 31-40
blackhawk468: 41-50
BigLou: 51-60
Twinspar: 61-70
Danman: 71-80
Who's next? ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
I still haven't found a block of time that has been adequate to view all of the photos. Hell, I'm still on disk 1!
Thanks Tony!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Thanks in advance Tony!

However, watching a re-run of Home Improvement tonight, I did hear "Tim" say "that's a great [something?] Mister". This puts the copyright in question Mr. Frank. Until this can be researched, I'm afraid it's a "Mister" free-for-all. Sorry bro.
Yup, that's been used for years, I think I remember it from some old western too.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
Got my copies yesterday! Thank you very much Sir Eeds. Now when you coming St. Louis way so we can have a steak and a beer?

John Wayne has been saying MISTER for many years and when he said it, he meant it.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Papakeith
I still haven't found a block of time that has been adequate to view all of the photos. Hell, I'm still on disk 1!
IrfanView... It makes viewing (via thumbnail viewer) a quick process! It's free as well. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Yeah, thanks MISTER, been going through all the shots as we speak!;)