slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
haven't made it home yet but No_Mo says 2 CDs arrived from you. can't wait to see the pictures and relive the times! :aj:

:worship: this guy is for you mister!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Billy is sure to notice the growing use of "mister" which might not be a good thing if said offenders are on the track with him at DW 03...

However, watching a re-run of Home Improvement tonight, I did hear "Tim" say "that's a great [something?] Mister". This puts the copyright in question Mr. Frank. Until this can be researched, I'm afraid it's a "Mister" free-for-all. Sorry bro.

B

biglou

I PM's Tony Saturday when I got mine, but I will also publicly say, "Thank You"!!! There are a bunch of great pics on those discs! Took me about 90 minutes to preview them all!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Just got mine but haven't had a chance to check them out. Tony... Thanks for the unexpected surprise! :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
So now that all these people have the disks with pics, are any of you going to post them here for the rest of us to enjoy. :)

Slo'mo you take 1 - 10
Mx547: 11-20
Oldguy: 21-30
mxbundy: 31-40
blackhawk468: 41-50
BigLou: 51-60
Twinspar: 61-70
Danman: 71-80
Who's next? ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I still haven't found a block of time that has been adequate to view all of the photos. Hell, I'm still on disk 1!
Thanks Tony!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Thanks in advance Tony!

However, watching a re-run of Home Improvement tonight, I did hear "Tim" say "that's a great [something?] Mister". This puts the copyright in question Mr. Frank. Until this can be researched, I'm afraid it's a "Mister" free-for-all. Sorry bro.

Yup, that's been used for years, I think I remember it from some old western too.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Got my copies yesterday! Thank you very much Sir Eeds. Now when you coming St. Louis way so we can have a steak and a beer?

John Wayne has been saying MISTER for many years and when he said it, he meant it.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
I still haven't found a block of time that has been adequate to view all of the photos. Hell, I'm still on disk 1!

IrfanView... It makes viewing (via thumbnail viewer) a quick process! It's free as well. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, thanks MISTER, been going through all the shots as we speak!;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm pretty sure "MISTER" was my dads material. It was used when I happened to get in to trouble such as "That's more trouble than you really want Mister." or the popular "Mister I'll beat your butt so good your legs will run away before I'm finished."

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
You are welcome, one and all. :thumb:

Tony

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Tony.... gotta add my big THANKS here as well........ OMG, we kept you busy making copies and mailing them... we owe you.
I'll be glad to assist in publishing them......

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Between Tony and Natalie (GETMETOCA), a big thank you is in order. Thanks you two. :cool:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Tony,
Thanks mucho for the CD's! Great work, y'all!

That is one fancy camera you have there, mister! :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Tony,
Any way I can get my hands on the CD's? I am going to be doing a power point presentation on my obvious addiction to this great little sub-culture we have here on DRN and would really like to get some of the pictures from DW02 to add to it. The presentation is going to be for my Sociology class.

Thanks,

Top Bottom