rjgrill199

Jun 8, 2009
I am WAY too big for my pw80 need a new bike all help is greatly appreciated

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'9/5'10
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? mildly aggresive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? all but mostly a small bacyard track and a couple of acres
4) Do you have any riding experience? 3 years on a pw80
5) Do you think you will race ? no
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? not really but ill i can do simple maintenance
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?no
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?all except ktm
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?under $5000
10) Do you live in California?IN
11) Your age?14
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
I would like something that I wont outgrow to quick but will be able to handle the power

2stroker144

Jan 14, 2009
um at 5'10 and on a pw 80! man! but if you want some thing easier to control, look for an 85 or a 100... you will get used to the power but it will be alot more then your pw.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
rjgrill199 said:
would going from the pw80 to a 125 2 stroke be too big of a jump

Well it will be a massive change in power but that is likely what you should be looking at or something more trail oriented like a CRF230F.

HartlandMI

Nov 13, 2008
My first bike I ever rode was an RM125, when I was 19, with no instructions from anybody. It is a great bike to start with. If you are even mildly athletic, you'll be fine. You are in almost the same situation because a PW80 doesn't even really count as a dirt bike.

Top Bottom