fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We are making plans for Trailfest 2012. This trail ride event will be on October 20th and we will plan to start riding at 10:00 from the Lansing MC clubgrounds in Moorestown. If it happens to be raining, we may delay the start depending on the forecast.
We will be riding single track trail in the Moorestown area and will have lunch in town. A church group will provide a warm meal and will have a bake sale for those who need a sugar fix. In the afternoon, more primo single track before returning the to the clubgrounds for a grilled dinner and homemade french fries.
The cost is $20 per rider ($50 per family) and includes both meals, as well as, all of the bench racing around the campfire that you can handle.
I know many of you have attended in the past. Please invite your friends and enjoy this traditional year end event of the riding season.
Let me know if you have any questions.

miduc

Jul 28, 2008
sounds Like an Awesome ride as usual, havn't ridden much ,I might have to make this ride. since i missed jack pine this year !! fatherson is there going to be a kids loop and if so how long...milage??

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hope you guys have a great event! Please post up some ride reports; I'm hurtin fo some good moto stories!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
miduc said:
sounds Like an Awesome ride as usual, havn't ridden much ,I might have to make this ride. since i missed jack pine this year !! fatherson is there going to be a kids loop and if so how long...milage??

There is no kids loop. There is some limited kids riding on the property if supervised by an adult.

miduc

Jul 28, 2008
thanks Fred .. I know last time i rode it you guys had a kids loop, hey did i see you at the Tigers game with J V orange letters in the stands ??? doin the sweep dance today but its thunderstorms heading accross so who knows if they'll even play !

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Last year we did have a group of less experience riders. However, the guy who led that group is not available this weekend.
We will split up into groups and we will have a chase truck if someone needs a short cut to lunch or back to the clubgrounds.

It is raining up there right now and it looks like Fred and I will get wet tomorrow as we mark the course, but it is looking good for Trailfest Saturday.

Please bring your family and friends to Trailfest 2012!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
MX races just canceled - I want to come and ride Trailfest for the first time. Do any of you have the street address so I can enter in a gps?

Do I need a horn?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Not sure of the correct address?

4865 E. Moorestown Rd, Moorestown, MI 49651

or

720 E. Johnson Rd, Lake City, MI 49651

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Fred

GPS: N 44 28.76
W 85 04.80

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Thanks Salgeek, I won't need a light as I plan to have glow on all weekend :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I sure had a great time!!!!

A big thanks to those that set this up and laid out the trail.

This event goes on my "must do" list.

It was like a "open ride" at an MX track but with food!!!

It was great to see some folks I had not seen in awhile. I also got to meet some new folks as well. I wanted to meet more of you like Salgeek and Smit dog but I slept through dinner and missed out. Fred T was rockin pretty hard.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was a great weekend. The weather finally cooperated. We will have to ask the D14 President to bring his wife again next year.....I give her all the credit for the great riding weather.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom