JETPRO_X

Sep 6, 2000
I was wondering if anyone in the form was planing on riding the Beagle Bash Trail Ride at Turkey Point, Ontario Canada? I only it mention this in this form becuse of the KDX 220 give away tie-in. If your intrested check out this link. It would be nice to hookup with other JustKDX form members.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/bs_co/

Nov 7, 2000
YES! I am definately going and can't wait, although I will be riding the Enduro, it is still a great ride for those who wish to trail ride, also i've heard the dual sport loops are pretty fun. Every year the Lynn Valley Dirt Riders do an exellet job of hosting this event and it's alot of fun to ride! I recomend it to everyone!

JETPRO_X

Sep 6, 2000
Were you from Off-road rACer? I'll just be doing the trail ride this only my seacond season riding but I am interested in trying my hand at a Enduro. Hope to see you there :)

JETPRO_X

Sep 6, 2000
No I have not done the ride before but I'm looking forward to it. I ride a 2000 KDX220.
Going to pickup the forks and rear shocks and motor tomorrow I had Two Wheel Motor sport in Guelph port the motor and rework the suspension for my weight. Hope to be on the trail's next weekend!

scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
I belong to the Lynn Valley Riders and we are in the process of clearing trail and arrowing for the Beagle Bash. This years event should be great as we have some new trail to add. It will be over 100kms of trail hopefully. There is a lot of snow in the bushes that is hampering arrowing but we'll be ready! Check out our webpage for more info www.execulink.com/~jng

Deeler

Feb 19, 2000
JETPRO_X
If you're looking for a first enduro, check the Mini Pine on May 13th. The event has moved to the Ganaraska Forest this year.
It's designed for the beginner - no masters or experts allowed. An easy 100K, no water, or impassable hills, etc. There used to be a school the day before, don't know if anything is planned this year.
Check http://www.infoaxs.com/ocmc/minipine2001.htm

DAVE

scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
We were out arrowing today for the BB. We have added some new trail and found some really snotty single track that should slow the pace down a bit!! Mark it on your calender, its going to be a good run!

------------------

Top Bottom