B

biglou

I just realized, we will spend more time on the road than we will riding! ~24 hours each way! All for two days of riding. Of course, my first ever desert ride and killer Mexican food will make up for the pain and suffering of the drive. :thumb:

This better be worth it! ;)

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
You won't be disappointed Lou, Heck just the comradship is worth the drive. :thumb:

You won't be disappointed in the riding either. It is a high desert, lots of trails, hills, whoops. I'm starting to hurt already. :confused:

Have a safe drive Lou, be carefull.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I just realized, we will spend more time on the road than we will riding!
That's why I couldn't make the '02 DW. Although I said I would drive and he could fly, I couldn't persuade Buddy to go that far. He rather wanted to stay and ride.....

BigLou, please have a safe trip! We all look forward to seeing you soon!

Mini

B

biglou

I was only kidding! I know it will be worth it. I've met hundreds of DRN'ers through these gatherings and that alone makes it worth the trip. The cool thing is I get to meet quite a few that I haven't met yet, and a bunch that I already have. Man, I'm getting excited!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
oh.. and yes... the rest of us are.... er, uh, .... looking forward to meeting you as well.

i think. :laugh: -- E-Ticket

B

biglou

Autographs Friday night at the Mexican joint! ;)

btw-Anyone want to buy a kTm? See sig line:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
I just realized, we will spend more time on the road than we will riding! ~24 hours each way! All for two days of riding :thumb:

This better be worth it! ;)

Hey! I have 12 hours or better each way coming to pick you up! It WILL be worth it!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom