1. MODERATOR NEEDED!
    If you have a good deal of RV / Camper / Trailer knowledge and want to help out the community by moderating a new forum here on DRN, please message me. Industry pro's are welcome.

Video of My Motorbike Track

Discussion in 'New Member? Welcome! Go here first.' started by MitchAustralia, Dec 23, 2010.

1. MitchAustralia

MitchAustralia Rookie DRN Member

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum so I thought I would start by posting the link to a video a mate and I made a few months ago.
    I am riding the CRF150RB and my mate is on his CR80R (bored to 85cc) which he races.
    Hope you enjoy it and any feedback is appreciated.

It's not letting me input a link, so just copy and paste this into youtube:
    Bloke's Weekend - CRF150RB + CR80R

Thanks, Mitch.

< ADMIN: Embeded for ya >

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HptcjVcfzgY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HptcjVcfzgY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
  2. whenfoxforks-ruled

whenfoxforks-ruled Old MX Racer

Welcome to the site! Beautiful country, and awesome dirt! Missing the cows is a little like riding with c class riders around here! You need to have so many posts before you can paste links and pics. Nice video! Brought back a lot of youth riding memories, Thanks for sharing. Vintage Bob
  3. MitchAustralia

MitchAustralia Rookie DRN Member

Thanks heaps mate :)
    and cheers to the admin who embedded it :D