JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'll be in St Louis, MO this weekend if any of youse Midwestern types wanna get in trouble.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
well come on over to KC and we will party 'til the cows come home.

which is usually around 1:30am unless they get really drunk and can't drive.

B

biglou

"Julius Pleaser, you are a maaaaadman! When your friend stole the cow, and you tried to make it with the cow... I wanna party with you, cowboy."

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
biglou said:
"Julius Pleaser, you are a maaaaadman! When your friend stole the cow, and you tried to make it with the cow... I wanna party with you, cowboy."

Stripes! :aj:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
We'll be in Mt. Vernon, IL, tomorrow for a wedding. Mt. Vernon = home of JP's 24k gold S-10 fuel pump 3 day experience.

JP/Tim - give Red and me a call tomorrow once you know when you'll be passing through Mt. Vernon (it's on the Bama-STL path) and maybe we can meet up to say hi. 708-921-2248

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Cool! I'll give you a call tomorrow. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
biglou said:
Nikki and Red are getting married tomorrow? :yeehaw:

NO!

If we were... you would all be invited.... duh!

:p

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
First Amy and Eddie are having a baby, July 4th @ kennedy medows, and now Nik-dog and Red are getting married. Geesh, nobody tells me anything. ;)

B

biglou

I just wanted to start some good rumors! :p Have you two registered anywhere? I realize it's short notice and all, what with you two gettin' hitched TOMORROW, but I'll see if I can find somethin' nice for ya... :moon:

B

biglou

That reminds me, I should prolly put an announcement up at the top of the forums. Where is my head today?! :p

And I gotta get the monkey fitted for a tux. So much to do in only one day...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Nothing like a good rumor I say.

Congrats to Nikki and Red! I hear their out-of-wed-lock baby is due just hours after the wedding. Nice timiing.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Niki and Red..cool. i don't wanna speak out'a school since i have yet to talk to Lou about this, but can we have a dual ceremony, one where Lou and I can renew our life vows? btw, i'm registered at the macarthur blvd good will, there's a sweet pair of gently used saddle backs there i have an eye for.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
So much for partying. All I did was polish my stereo installation skills.

Top Bottom