oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Unfortunately I screwed up and had the exposure setting way to far and lost most of the beginning photos in the few hours we actually got to ride but here are some that came out

Offroader putting his woods riding to use on the mud
Wardys00004.jpg

Wardys00008.jpg

of course he is fast on the track as well
Wardys00170.jpg

he was also the official tester of all new bikes red and green
Wardys00048.jpg

Wardys00074.jpg

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
the 2 Daves present promised each other to not practice so they would stay slow enough to ride together next time
ChopperDave
Wardys00190.jpg

Wardys00192-1.jpg

Thanks Lou for documenting I actually did try to ride

Wardys00122.jpg

Lou, chili, Mxsparx, and mrs Chili taking a break
Wardys00029.jpg

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Very nice work Dave, I do want the pic BEFORE I let off the gas to soon, thats a sweet one!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I had way too much fun, and on that 82 pe250, I am glad to report that I think I know what a 2 dollar hooker at a naval base feels like, my legs are killing me! It was great to finally meet some of you guys, and gals! And a big thanks to Gerhard and the crew! Dave, I will come more prepared up to Aztalan.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
very fun, cool fotos :cool:
looks like a great day...

fox, that bike should stay in home, just for show off.. not with all that mud! too pretty for that :nod:

Shad0wRyd3r

Nov 10, 2008
It was a fun time, even though all that rain hit us, but we still managed to make the best out of it! It was nice to meet the ones I haven't before, and to see Chopper, Lou an Wardy again. All of those photos are great, even the ones that had the wrong setting! Hope to see you all in the Fall an maybe we can get some more riding with less rain.
~Li'l Sparx~

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Vow not to practice will be honored!!! Great Pics Dave!

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
oldguy said:

Lou is the only person I know that can wear white riding gear on a muddy track, fall in a mudhole, and still be clean

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/spider35/wardy%20may%202009/Wardys00188.jpg

That's cause he got some Cajun roots!! :laugh:

Great pics!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Nice photos Dave, thanks for posting.... since I missed out, at least I can feel like I was there, a little bit! Really missed seeing the DRN crew.... looking forward to a fall ride and better weather. Good to see you on a bike again, and NOT having to make a visit the ER ;)

Bob - you gotta bring that PE out to Megacross for one of the Vintage rounds!

Lew - the king of bling keeps the white gear clean, too funny!!! Wish I was there to roost ya. :nener:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
oldguy said:
[
Lou is the only person I know that can wear white riding gear on a muddy track, fall in a mudhole, and still be clean
[/IMG]

Nope there are at least two of us! I am the same way! Phil will confirm that for you! :nod:

Nice pics Hippie Dave :cool:

Wish we could have made it, glad we didn't though. I hate being cold and wet. I'm not happy when I am cold AND wet.

Top Bottom