Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congratulations Carlo on surviving the week from hell. :thumb:

Glad someone is finally taking the time to teach you how to ride a motorcycle. :eek: :scream: :laugh:

Tell me again how that Beemer handled in the sand. ;)

Always remember, "Challenge in life is inevitable, Defeat is optional."

Ol'9r

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
O-K, I know there is more to this story....Spill it! :)

"Beemer?" Is he trying out one O' Dem things that has more luggage and halogen than a Gold Wing? :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU

"Beemer?" Is he trying out one O' Dem things that has more luggage and halogen than a Gold Wing? :laugh:

No Irish, actually it's a stripped down version. :scream: I'll let Carlo fill you in on the details.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Ol'89r

No Irish, actually it's a stripped down version. :scream: I'll let Carlo fill you in on the details.
:)

Thanks '89r!

I'm baited and waiting paitiantly for the explaination....I have a feeling it's going to be good! :thumb: :laugh:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Taking the Big Bear's advice...... :confused:

Sorry Lucky!

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
WTG Elk!!! Does this mean you'll be outfitting the RM with the full police package for DW? :laugh:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Say hi to Poncherello & Baker

Attachments

• chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 100

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm back!! And it was 2 weeks you old fart! It was over 100 degrees everyday up there WTF!:scream: The class is over and once again, I'm on the bike patrolling the fine highways and byways of SoCal. Irish, I went back to patrol on the first of July, got bored where I was. I've got a shiney BMW 1100 sitting in the garage as we speak and it looks nice.

The 2 weeks up there consisted of sand rides, dirt rides and lots and lots of slooooowwwwwwww cone work and some high speed stuff too. The BMW we used was a stripped down 2004 1150 with servo assisted antilock brakes and a torquey motor. It was a blast, other than the heat. The sand pit was about 100 feet long and it was quite humerous watching some of those trouts trying to navigate it. I made it through, of course thanks to 89er's teachings. He always said, "GAS IT DAMNIT!" it worked well for me. He never did tell me when to let off though. I figured it out myself when I saw the Motor God standing before me!

Now that I'm back, so starts the 30 working days of just plain riding, nothing else, just riding the bike again. The last time i did this, those 30 days had to be the funnest of my career. I plan on visiting 89er and others during that time.

I forgot to add, I tore up the CHP academy with my lil fitty and Rm. I rode through the halls on the fitty honking my horn and making the cadets running for cover. It was cool too when I made a track around the trees that fill the Academy grounds with the RM. They are changing the rules now since I left, no more personal dirt bikes up there, bunch of trouts I tell ya!:)

Sorry I've been out of touch, it's been tough around herre with me being gone and trying to fill in visits at my sis's. She is leaving the first week of September for South Carolina so I'm doing my best to get the visits in now.

I'm back now so I'll do some catching up with everyone and try and get on here as much as possible. Thanks for the good thoughts.;)
Elk, on patrol

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
You're a goober dude.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
does this mean that the Village people will be back up and running???

Carlo, when are you gonna come and ride some dirt buddy??????? youve gotta check out my RM it rips!:yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll cut your lawn on my days off Okie, no worries.;) 30 days can get me quite far in the U.S., gotta go and plan some riding trips. Bruce, let things get settled round here and I'll be riding with you sooner than you think. My RM is running great now, even with 89er's secret message written in my motor.:p You'll pay Terry Berry, you will definately pay.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Great to have you back Ponch. :thumb:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Right-on Carlo, you need to let us now when you're in this neck of the woods on patrol or just riding, I will buy ya a coffee.

Oh, and tell them you need a 1150 GS, cuz you know were all the outlaw dirtBikers hang out.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I pick up my new 1150 the 2nd week of September.;) We'll take a ride out there and hook up with you sometime.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Long time no Elk...
Good to see you are still kickin'!

-jeffd

Top Bottom