Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
They are coming out big for DirtWeek this year... box vans packed with giveaways and 15 demo bikes. Be the first public group to see the 2005 line. Take 'em for demo on the "KTM Loop". Q&A with the top guys at KTM North America, seminars, tech sessions, stay tuned for all the details as we work out the schedule. We'll let your imagination run on this one, but to quote: "We're sure a lot of our riders would love to come as well"... Stay tuned.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'd add that not only is KTM going to be there... they are Excited to be there. Talking to them today, it's obvious that KTM understands what DirtWeek is all about and they are coming out with that in mind. No, it's not going to be a typical SX weekend in the pits, but a bunch of people hanging-out and having a good time... what the sport is all about at the family level. That's why they want to be there :aj: The positive reaction when I described DirtWeek as a huge family reunion was right on the money.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hmmmm, their office/yard is right down the street from me, I could hide in the back behind the tool box :cool: <-------That's me hitch'n a ride when they find out

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Tennessee Thumper said:

Maybe they'll talk Rich into going orange.

Yeah, that'll happen. :rotfl:

:laugh:

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Oh yeah! :cool: Now I just have to find a way to get the ENTIRE WEEK off work....a few days won't be enough! :yeehaw:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I hope they have a 250SX RFS in that van!

Top Bottom