Stryke

Jul 19, 2005
All i can say is im in love with ktm there bikes are just amazing. Everything on them is so perfect from the hydraulic clutch to the linkless suspension to the friggin chain and sprockets. Compared to the japansese bikes the 1000 dollars extra in price is worth it because ur getting moreusand dollars extra in with everything it has on it already. Awome brake roders and wow i compared the KTM rear suspension to the kawis; u are getting at least 3 inches more suspension just wow
wow
wow
KTM is amazing

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Resistance is futile you will be assimilated

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
mdkuder said:
Wanna bet? :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okiewan said:
Wanna bet? :p
Is that anyway to talk when KTM brings all those bikes to Dirtweek for all to ride? :uh:

sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
yes ktm are some of the best bikes, who should look at the HUSABERG bikes they are also really nice.

i prefer orange :cool:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I love the new Bergs', but still keeping my KTM's. Those silly orange bikes don't even let me get sappy about my many past CR's...don't miss them a bit.

Stryke

Jul 19, 2005
theres a 2003 KTM125SX for sale at the dealer for $4400 CND is that a good deal? It looks in good shape.

or is that too high for an 03 ktm125sx

Last edited:

bud

Jun 29, 1999
mdkuder said:

I ride a few new ktms a year and always wonder why they're so popular.... Then again I ride a Husky. Along with TM and GG, Husky make ktms look fairly average handling wise. But at least they are orange :cool:

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Stryke said:
All i can say is im in love with ktm there bikes are just amazing. Everything on them is so perfect from the hydraulic clutch to the linkless suspension to the friggin chain and sprockets. Compared to the japansese bikes the 1000 dollars extra in price is worth it because ur getting moreusand dollars extra in with everything it has on it already. Awome brake roders and wow i compared the KTM rear suspension to the kawis; u are getting at least 3 inches more suspension just wow
wow
wow
KTM is amazing

This is the first time I've ever heard someone say that the KTM linkless suspension is perfect, does it really have 15" of wheel travel? :think:

Yamadad

Jul 17, 2005
KTM's do raise the bar upward. I think that's no coincidence that the Japanese companies are now offer wide pegs, aluminum bars and such. It's all good!

sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
the linkless suspension is a good idea on a trail bike maybe not so good on moto cross. less stuff to go wrong with my bike when i am 50 miles from my truck.

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
the real advantage to the linkless is the location of the intake on the motor- just compare dyno charts between KTM and any other bike. They consistently make more power and that is the only fundemental difference that i can see.

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
Oh and you can pop the shock off in 2 minutes if you want to.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom