bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
So what will happen to the Bike after this is all done? Service Honda going to keep it, will you keep it Okie, or will it be sold?

Just wondering :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
will you keep it Okie
I wish!!!

It's Service Honda's bike, they will sell it.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
shoot, i did the work, i'm gonna ride it, ,
seems fair to me? ;)

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Raffle open to DRN members? Do you think you'd be able to get enough that way? Nothing would be better than seeing the bike go to someone who helped design it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I really think Service Honda needs some exposure north of the border. It's a sacrifice to park my 250 but for the sake of DRN and Service Honda it's one I'd be willing to make. You already have my shipping address AJ :p

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
yeah chili! but the canuckleheaded customs are way too much hassle,
thanks for offering such personal sacrifice ,but i'll just keep it in my garage ;)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
AJ Waggoner said:
yeah chili! but the canuckleheaded customs are way too much hassle,
thanks for offering such personal sacrifice ,but i'll just keep it in my garage ;)

:) :laugh:

Knos_CR500

Apr 10, 2006
AJ will you ever make some over here in Aus? i love your bikes and own a Cr5 and want to do the convertion my self but will be nothing compared to your bikes :D
i wish you got a shop going over here you would make heaps of customers
Thanks
Kane

Knos_CR500

Apr 10, 2006
i try'd to pm AJ but it wont let me???? great looking bike you guys here at Dirtrider built... :cool:
i drool everytime i look at it.. is there any vids of it or anything? ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I know he ships bikes pretty much everywhere, sometimes "some assembly required" depending on persoanl requests and taxing methods. I'll make sure to let AJ know you are looking for him.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
FYI: Raffle.
We can't do it... bascially, we'd have to get a permit from every state in the country to run it and because we are not officaly a not-for-profit, there are substancial costs. Way more than we can handle from an orginzational standpoint (wanna deal with local governments of 50 states?) and from the $$ side of it.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Kane-

I've built and shipped them to i cant recall how many countries,
for example on my "build list board" right now internationally is:
2 for france,
1 for united arab emnrite,
1 for Morocco,
1 for Italy..

I do get a lot of inquiries from NZ and Aus..
and we have sold/shipped them there,,
but i think the import duty is high, and it regulates sales of our 500AF/AFX bikes down a bit-
down under ..

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
We could auction it off to aid the injured riders (Fonseca, Marshall, etc.) Of course that's Service Honda's call.

Knos_CR500

Apr 10, 2006
yeh AJ....
i think it would cost way too much $$$ to ship it to Aus, whens your next trip down under? you could give me some pointers lol well i wish
thanks mate

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
sparkysakitas said:
okie can it be raffled off and proceeds go to rider down fund?
Please read back through the thread to understand the raffle issue and who owns the bike.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom