What is needed to join in all the fun at the MWSF

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I am gonna make sure that I don't get left out when it comes to all the fun stuff at the spodefest. Lets see I'm guessing I'll need an AMA card since I read it in one of the other posts, how about numbers on bike? Maybe one of you expert spodes could compile a list of things everyone will need to partisapate (sp) in all the events and ongoings.

By the way is there a shop locally that we can buy replacement levers and oil and stuff like that or not?

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Doin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
AMA card was required last year, for insurance reasons. I assume the same goes for this year.
Numbers are not required, but do aid in the scoring of events you enter.
Parts shops? not sure, you'll have to wait until a finalized location is set on that one. I dont remember seeing around Casey last year. But other than highway and riding park I didnt see much else

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
closest parts shop for your KX is about 45 minutes away if we go back to Casey. Don't ask me how I know this
frown.gif

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Cool thanks for the reply. Going to get my AMA card today. Numbers too.

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Doin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Don't forget the Z50 - definitely a must have item
eek.gif
!!

motoman122

Dec 6, 2000
if it is held at cooperland, there is a kawasaki / suzuki shop in stillwater (approx.15 minutes from cooperland). for yamaha, honda or ktm parts, the closest shop will be in okc.

the ama card will depend on where guy gets the insurance from.

Top Bottom