ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
this guy obviously had a dead line to meet and he forgot his medication.
if you look at some of the past greats in euro motocross you'll notice that they are american riders that had a little bad luck and moved on to europe to regroup. brown,vohland,the late donny schmidt,magoo chandler, even pichon had to go back to win. is this because the compition is less fierce in europe?
i think rickey would kick the snot out anyone from any country and he will prove it at the "supercross of nations" . has the name been changed or is this guy trying to be funny. same goes for bubba.when was the last time you heard of a european 16 year old dominating the way he did.if european motocross was the premier format then why have so many great racers come to america to improve thier skills. j.m.b,tortellie,pichon,roncada,king,vuilimen,reed,langston,jeff liesk,sorby,birne(how ever his name is spelled)albertyne. the list goes on and on.

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
actually now that i think about it , i want some of what he's smoking. that way jean sebastion roy, and blair morgan would be the best racers to ever live. yea canada!!!!!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
come on guys, i didnt want to start a bash fest, or america is better than europe (or vica versa) thread since that has all been done to death and got very tedious a long time ago. I just couldnt believe the tone of this toss pot, and i am 100% British.

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
"The author must be James Dobbs brother or something".sir alfred wingnut, i believe is the name of the author,or just a cover so that we dont know his real name. maybe its andre malharbe!

lobotomy

May 8, 2001
I especially enjoyed the Stewart vs. Reed "chess match". If Reed has racing "secrets", why not take the lead and not look back? :silly:

A quote from the MXA article regarding MXDN:
The best riders in the world race in the USA--not on the GP circuit.

This one sentence outweighs the entire article of delusional justification by "Lord Wingnut".

There, I'm done.

thermal

Sep 25, 2001
This should be a lesson to all that you should not believe 100% anything you read anywhere unless you have some knowledge of the subject.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
That's the English uncle of one of the RacerX guys. He has his own way of looking at things, like all those goofy Englishmen. ;)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
It's either an alter-ego of Jason Weigandt or actually an English relative.

Either way, the last paragraphs about Reed and Stewart should clue a reader in on the fact that the article is tongue in cheek. The opening paragraph also refers to Old World history. This is a flat out slam directed at Dorna for gutting the GP program down to a one moto format.

This is RacerX's way of having fun. Enraged letters will be written, they will read them over brews at Mario's and laugh their :moon: off at the people who took this seriously. :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
most of Carmichael's non-thumper competition came from a group of exiled GP racers who knew they couldn't hack it in Europe and thus packed their bags for the States

har har hardee har :)

He is probably right about one thing though, the World Championship series was probably a lot more exciting that the 2002 MX Nationals :p

Bruce, he does have a point ... when last did an American win a World Championship :moon: (All yours Okie :confused: )

I am still revelling in the fact, that the last person to win a world championship (3), and a US National title was a South African :yeehaw:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Bruce, he does have a point ... when last did an American win a World Championship (All yours Okie )
That's easy... the last time an American gave a damn about some second rate series? Ie; ... never?

:flame:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
It's all about dollars Okie, all about dollars :eek: ;)

Besides, no 'lil American boy wants to spend a season in Europe getting spanked :flame: :confused:

:yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sure Bundu... what ever you say
In the pro ranks? Yes, it is about the money. Don't be so naive. :silly:
As if the one moto thing isn't about money?

I'm hoping Pichon has the nads to come over and run with the big dogs. When he get spanked and sent home, the argument can finally be settled. This is where the respect for Bashin Telli and Cobra comes from... they know where the competition is. Pichon won't get around Tortelli in the end. Yes, you can write that down.

I raise your banna man with two: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey, I just yankin your chain Okie.

The talk about a first or second rate series is rather pointless, when we have first and second rate pay dictating the terms, and keeping the top Americans from competing in Europe.

It's like trying to say American golfers are better than European golfers, at least these guys get to compete against each other and play in golf tourneys around the world, can't say the same for MX though.

Still would be nice to see an American at the top of his game capture a World Championship title.

Raise you one more banana ...

and throw down a Royal :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

Top Bottom