Juggajay

Feb 14, 2014
Hey guys i recently bought a pit bike from a buddy, he says it is a hurricane 125cc 4 stroke. I have never heard of this brand before and i cannot find anything out on the web. Any name or markings on the engine?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Might want to put up a pic , but there are a TON of China imported pit bikes out there. Most of them made by the same Chinamen.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
152 fmh was found all over google as a 110cc atv/mini bike engine.... I'd probably start my search there and work back, maybe you'll find the mfg.

Example: http://www.pccmotor.com/110cc-engine-motor-auto-elec-start-atv-dirt-bike-110152.html

Engine automatic 110cc fits most Chinese made ATV Go Kart 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc since the mounting holes are same, please do not buy if your engine with starter bottom mounted since the mounting holes are not same.It is forward only. [/SIZE]such as Kinroad, Roketa, Sunl, BMS, BMX, Baja, JCL, Taotao, Peace, Jonway, Kazuma, KMD, NST, Redcat, Roketa,Tank, Buyang, Coolsport, AIM-EX etc. It is good idea if you like to either replace your old engine or upgrade your ATV or Go kart to be faster or more powerful.

Top Bottom