Feb 9, 2000
imho, i think a lot of the guys in c class should move up to b.
the c class is for novices, and i dont think that the majority
of the novices out there should be doing all the jumps on a track.
where i live d class is for first year riders.

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
I know that nobody willl ever read this, its so far at the bottom, but here i go. I AM A BIGGINER. i have had no motocross racing experience. when i lined up for my first moto, i hole shot, led the field for 2 laps, majorly bobbled, closed a 3 second lead down to 1.5 and finished second. we had a stagger start and the 250's left first, and me and the guy who beat me lapped everybody in our class and passed all of the 250's. I think that there are such things as fast beginners. i do not believe in cherry-picking. here's my complaint. my riding buddy rides in the b-class. there are 3 people in the c-class that can almost always beat him in his 16-24 class! my buddy is usually a leader in his b-class too. if these guys can whoop up on an experienced b-classer, shouldnt they be moved up?? i think it should go like this, 1 uear in the bigginer class, 3 years maximum for the c-class (if you are top 10 in points at the end of the year), then life time in the b-a class. here in the KTMXA(kentucky-tennesee-motocross-association) we have 31 classes!if after next year (i havent seen all the tracks yet, so i am at a major disadvatage) i start winning sort of regularly (which i cant with all the cherry-pickers) i will move out, go to the b-class and always finish midpack. i dont race for trophies, i race for fun. i know how much fun it is to win, so i  think that if someone is cherry-picking (just racing a class because they know they'll win) that they are robbing the fun from everybody else!! give everbody a change, dont add more classes though. the c-class is the most cherry-picked class, everywhere. why dont all the promoters get together and try to fix it?? if you are winning the c-class every-other week, you are cherry-picking!!!

i dont think that the begginer class is cherry-picked that much, because hey. who wants to be a stupid beginner (people laughed at me when i told them what class i got second in!!)

------------------
Luck is a direct result of a well prepared athelete
-Jack McGrath

Tyler #28
When in doubt, WFO

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom