What type of fuels does everyone use?

ChaseFMX

Sep 1, 2009
I was curious to see what type of fuels everyone here uses for their 2 strokes. Do you guys buy premium from the pump and use octane additives or do you guys buy after market racing fuel? If so, what brands and octane level?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
[quietly enters room and sits down with popcorn and beverage]

Premium pump for me. :)

will0203

Mar 17, 2009
premo with no additives. 32:1, with either klotz R50, or if i cant get it i run amsoil dominator, but i try to stick with klotz its not good to switch oils too often.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Vp C-12

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
When it does not matter, any busy stations premium and 927. When it matters there is only 1 race fuel of choice, FIREPOWER, with a bottle of approved ether boost.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Whatever I choose to run is the best, I don't need to prove it up just say it because this is the Internet where everyone is an expert and everything is fact. :fft:

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Patman said:
Whatever I choose to run is the best, I don't need to prove it up just say it because this is the Internet where everyone is an expert and everything is fact. :fft:
So your bike is in the shop with a holed piston?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
What's wrong with a hole in the piston? My buddy's, cousin's, chiropractor's, mother's, Uncle said it lightens the piston so it can rev faster. He is always full of useful information so I have to believe him. He Twits too.

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
So, I take it that what fuel people use is a heated discussion, yes? OooooooooK. :whoa:

May 10, 2007
not heated so much as explosive :D

its sort of like how you break in a top end.

everyone has an idea on what is right and if you dont agree with them you are wrong.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Everybody that doesn't agree with me is wrong.

At least we got that settled.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It's not so much that you're wrong, it's more that you're a poopy head...and speaking of gas :uh: :ohmy:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I do not disagree with that.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
hadleycat said:
torco 110 took care of a lot of the jetting issues and poor running problems on my 03 cr 250
How so? Like magic the jetting became spot on? :whoa:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
You can attract them Pat, just like a black hole, they just keep getting drawn closer to the center. Magic torco fuel, outstanding!!! I can not wait to see how this magic snake oil cured all the posers issues. Bacon and popcorn are ready, and the aluminum hat!

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Honestly that's one of the reasons I run race fuel.Consistency.Easy to jet.Not to mention (here it comes!) the additional power from the oxygen saturated juice.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
You can attract them Pat, just like a black hole, they just keep getting drawn closer to the center. Magic torco fuel, outstanding!!! I can not wait to see how this magic snake oil cured all the posers issues. Bacon and popcorn are ready, and the aluminum hat!
Lol, bacon and popcorn. :think:

I'll share my beverage for a peice of bacon. :nod:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'll buy the consistency, same reason I use it. Extra power? My butt is not that finely calibrated to notice 45 or 47 peak hp let alone the tiny bump along the way there.

Screw the bacon & popcorn! Give me jalapinos with the popcorn or better yet chocolate dipped bacon!!! OMG that's like the bestest treat EVER, a little salty and little sweet.

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Well I do have this to play with.

dynocell.jpg

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TRexRacing said:
Well I do have this to play with.
I prefer XBOX 360 for my make believe riding.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom