Where are we from? DRN's Worldwide Reach

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thought you might find this interesting ... here's a screen shot of the people on DRN at 2:20 PM (CT) yesterday. The little dots represent 1-4 visitors on DRN from that network point, the big dots are 5 or more. The dots represent 983 visitors/members.

Before anyone asks... this is ALL the info I'll be releasing.

Attachments

• drn_geomap_060206.jpg
    drn_geomap_060206.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 141

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Is this all the information you will be releasing? :yikes:

Sorry, :laugh: I couldn't help myself. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Very interesting.

MXjunk127

Dec 7, 2003
sweet, what app did you use to break that down? Never seen anything like that, I saw some people playing with AWstats and they did something simmilar, thanks.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You mean to tell me we have a member(s) on a little spec of an island just to the east of South Africa? (and east of Madagascar) :think: Or is that just some server sittin' on a raft lashed together with lions hair that happened to be hittin' the DRN server at that time?

Cool stats none-the-less. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Data

What metrics did you use, the user CP? I am deployed over in the Persian Gulf so that's where I was when you ran your app. Wish I could say exactly where but suffice it to say somewhere between Iraq/Iran/and the UAE. I wonder how many other DRN'rs are over here? This is my first log on in a month, the uplink here sucks worse than dial-up.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
texas would have been on top except all the texans are out riding or drinking beer and thinking about riding

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
Mauritius-Quatre Bornes ...
THERE! That's where we need to have DW'07. :rotfl:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
FORTYPLUS said:
What metrics did you use, the user CP? I am deployed over in the Persian Gulf so that's where I was when you ran your app.

Can't use the User CP, not enough data .. people don't put their locations in (black helicopters?). This is at the site / IP level... those are network points of entry and just a snapshot at any given time, so, if you weren't online when the screen shot was taken, you won't show-up. I can tell you I've seen entry from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Judging by the dots..........us midwest riders pretty much rule ;) :fft:

Top Bottom