slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
probably won't get to be there till Tuesday nite at earliest, but is somebody going to stake a claim for the Texas bunch? I really think it a good idea to camp next to the HS so that we couls assist them (read mooch) when needed ;) Actually, I like to cook out and haven't got to meet all them so they are first on the list. Planning to bring some homemade fresh salsa and venison jerky, marinated chicken and fajita fixins.

The Heartland spodes are putting everyone to shame with their organization for meals. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I say! :p

Bswift and crew, I would be willing to throw in $ or food if we could maybe make it somewhat of a boofay (buffet), providing you guys agree. If so, can you let me know what I need to bring? Also willing to help cook and clean up (but I'm terrible at washing bikes)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
slo' mo - Jeff Gilbert and I (at least) will be up there early afternoon on Monday. I agree about getting next to HS. They have it going together in spades. Besides we can use their grill space for the ribs ... :p
BTW - I have a 20x20 and 10x10 awning and frame.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good slo'mo. We'll have to get a good count on people for our boofay(potluck). Can't hardly wait a week.

Top Bottom