Where's my posting gone?

franky's xr

Mar 7, 2005
Hi, It's gone....disappeared...vanished....and it took me sooo long to write as well, using just one finger (Ooh Err).
You may remember,it was yesterday and I was crying about my Xr600/650L trashing a cam. I even had a reply,but I've come to check it today,and .... :ohmy: .....there it is....GONE....Was it something I said or have aliens abducted it? Someone please let me know what has happened,as I'm starting to get paranoid.
....................The truth is out there some where.................

franky's xr

Mar 7, 2005
Well, that was the forum page I was on,but my posting is not there. I have looked through all the recent postings and it doesn't seem to be there either....unless you can see something I can't.
Tried the User CP link thing,but it told me I could not access that page as I was just a meier mortal. Strange! :pissed:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

franky's xr

Mar 7, 2005
No.Tried that,and even done a search on my user name. It shows 3 new Thread listings I have made including this one,but not the one about my cam, and thats It. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Try it WITHOUT the profanity and you might see it last a bit longer. ;)

franky's xr

Mar 7, 2005
Rich Rohrich said:
Try it WITHOUT the profanity and you might see it last a bit longer. ;)
How profoundly prudish..................Haven't people got enough to worry about, what with the state of the world,and more importantly...the state of our bikes!
Some people need to get out more. :coocoo: and I would be if my bike was running...which was what I was trying to get to the bottom (oh sorry is that too rude a word) of ,when the thought police intervened.

Top Bottom