LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I was just wondering what anyones experience is with white boots and how well they clean? I am planning on buying these boots that are white but i'm hesitant on the color.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
some say you'll need a fanny pack to match them....but my thinking is...they're gonna get dirty....and white reflects the sun....black absorbs it. I like the idea of cooler feet!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
They'll look really, really cool for the FIRST ride.

allUseeisRoost

Mod Ban
Apr 13, 2009
SVTMc-G said:
some say you'll need a fanny pack to match them....but my thinking is...they're gonna get dirty....and white reflects the sun....black absorbs it. I like the idea of cooler feet!

i have white fox racing comp 5 boots and they hose right off.... it says right on the tags if you put regular leather boot treatments on them they will clean up better cuz they have the treatment betwean the boot surface and the dirt... i never treated mine and they clean up fine.. well i actually dont even really try to clean them cuz they are DIRT biking boots theyre supposed to be dirty... my girlfriend has black comp fives and she complains of hot feet too SVTMc-G is correct

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I was also wondering about how well my knee/shin guards (Adult) will fit under these boots because with my current O'neal boots i can not get them over the shin guards.

Top Bottom