Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Hmmm, JP in a black nightie and HLG in his pink totoo, glad I've got may camera packed :thumb:

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Lemming said:
Hmmm, JP in a black nightie and HLG in his pink totoo, glad I've got may camera packed :thumb:

Maybe the weeny bite contest is a bad idea.....

I'm still there, as long as there's no "tossing the garter" :laugh:

Robert

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Can anyone post directions? Specifically, after getting on 78 you go xx miles and turn left on which road???

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
For Lemming and JP...when you hit 78, do a U turn and take that road until it ends. When it ends, grab you swim trunks and turtle floaties. We'll all be on the third island on the left.

For everyone else... I-20 to exit 172 (Rt 78). Head west (north) 12 or so miles. Track will be on the left side of Rt. 78. If you make it to where it widens out to 4 lanes, ya done gone too far!

DRZ_Dad...I get 6 mpg with mine, how about you?

If anybody needs last minutes Christmas gift ideas for JP, call me at 803-238-7909. If I say "The chicken eats purple socks" and hang up, you know I'm doing super-top-secret double naught spy stuff. Just call back in a few minutes when I'm out of the john.

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Well, good news for all spodefest attendees, JP has decided not to grace you with his presence. I believe that calls for great abuse to be heaved upon him :uh:

In fact I'll start. I believe that he is scared to get back on a bike. See the last time we were riding he was having a good ol' time on my fiddy until a mean 7-year-old kid stuffed him on the MX track and he went down hard. After that he has never been the same; which might be considered a good thing :moon:

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
I told you that kid with the Pep Boys bike and the 5 gallon bucket/chest protector was mean. Dont let him catch up with you on the track, or you could be his next victim.....

If JP thinks that 50 was a tough ride, he hasnt thrown a leg over my 37 year old 65!
I call it.................................The Crippler.....{insert Twilight Zone theme music here}

Robert

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Robert- 706 206 0073

Plan change for us- Pollen count is too high for Matt to sleep in a tent all night, so we will arrive Sat 8:30 instead of tomorrow night.

Replacement Celeb for Pleaser (what's that name mean anyway?!?!?!!?)- Ken "Crash" Armstrong. He has earned his name the old fashioned way. Bring yor videocam to the biggest double on the track and enjoy. :)

Lemming, don't you mean xxx miles, not xx miles?

Mike in a tutu- I am not sure I want to see that part of the "show".

ps- got the flywheel wt in tonite, so the bike accelerates instead of slithering and ditch digging. Now I have one less excuse...:( But hey, some one has to ride at Ivan's level and keep him company, right? :) May as well be me...

See y'all Saturday!

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Robert- 706 206 0073

Plan change for us- Pollen count is too high for Matt to sleep in a tent all night, so we will arrive Sat 8:30 instead of tomorrow night.

Replacement Celeb for Pleaser (what's that name mean anyway?!?!?!!?)- Ken "Crash" Armstrong. He has earned his name the old fashioned way. Bring yor videocam to the biggest double on the track and enjoy. :)

Lemming, don't you mean xxx miles, not xx miles?

Mike in a tutu- I am not sure I want to see that part of the "show".

ps- got the flywheel wt in tonite, so the bike accelerates instead of slithering and ditch digging. Now I have one less excuse...:( But hey, some one has to ride at Ivan's level and keep him company, right? :) May as well be me...

See y'all Saturday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom