who makes the best quality aftermarket pipe

elcamino12sec

Jan 16, 2006
Fitment, finish, quality, warranty, duralibility, brackets, plating etc.... Between FMF and ProCircuit, who do you think makes a better pipe? Im going to say FMF but would like others opinions before I purchase one.

qtrmiler

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 26, 2000
White Brothers, CHM and Akapovic tops on my bikes. Of the two Pro Circuit and FMF. I've had better fit quality with the Pro Circuit and they seem to be less dent prone. Not sure if the tubing gauge is thicker or just coincidence of where the rocks hit the pipes.

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
The FMF gnarly pipe is made from 18 guage steel and coated with nickle and gives you bottom end tourq. I've also had a Pro Circuit pipe and it was a good pipe, lasted me a long time and was still going but it got to looking real bad so I went with the FMF just for a change, both are good so for me it's a toss up. :cool: :boss:

Jan 3, 2007
I think it is all what you have. Most people will say that such a pipe is better then a another because of a experience with more then another. I say they are all good but some make better power for certain applications.

elcamino12sec

Jan 16, 2006
Im looking for more bottom end on my kx250, Im thinking of the Gnarly but looking for other options before I shell out 200.00. Today I sold my 1995 kx250 that had a pro circuit pipe. The procircuit from the 1995 did not have any dents but looked like crap, not that looks are what counts but the 12 year old stocker looked better and did not buzz or rattle one bit!

mxrider76

May 12, 2006
I have heard good things about bills pipes on my friends rm 250 but deffinetly a reed spacer helps. It did wonders for my old 250r

Top Bottom