atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
Ok, my buddies got an XR200, and I believe the floats stuck... floods easily... ran great the last few times it was out, then all of a sudden started this deal with the flooding out. It'll run with the gas open just a tiny bit... its gotta be the float. What I'm looking for is a diagram, or place to get a diagram of this carb. I'm going to do the whole tear down and rebuild with him... but some diagrams would be great. I've done a lot of small engine carbs, and jetting on a TTR... but never my RM, or any other regular slide carb. I would like to make sure I get everything with this one right. I imagine I can get it done without a diagram, jetting the TTR was a snap, but it would be good to have. Thanks in advance to any of you all that could turn something up for me. Even a general carb rebuild guide would be nice. Thanks guys... spring IS coming!

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
Thanks guys, just what I was looking for... BikeBandit.com had the right diagram, I couldn't find it on Sudco, but I grabbed one for my RM while I was there, so it was a good trip around the internet today!

Top Bottom