WWJoeyD

Aug 26, 2009
alright got myself an 02 XR50

how would I get it to sit a little higher and make it more comfy...
I'm 6'4" only thing it has is Pro taper bars I love playing around on it but id like it to sit a little higher
I really don't know the name of parts... I just buy them and have my dad help me install haha :P
thanks guys... I hope this is the right place to post...

Attachments

• xr50.jpg
    xr50.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 250

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Wow 6'-4" is a lot of you to put on a little bit of bike! You might really be better off with a larger pitbike because what you look to have is about as good as it gets without major dollars.

WWJoeyD

Aug 26, 2009
Yea i'm 220 and it tugs me around no prob

how would I get it to look something like this?

Attachments

• lifted.jpg
    lifted.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 259

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Remove the plastic, seat, electrics and engine and place them in the corner. Pick up everything else and throw it in the dumpster. Replace everything you threw away.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's pretty much true which is why it's so funny. Look at the picture and look at your stock XR50 and tell me where I am wrong :)

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
There are a few companies that make "lift" kits that raise everything (seat, tank, ect) up 1 or 2 inches. That might give you some room. Personally I think they make the bike look kinda funny, and part of having a "pit bike" is being cramped and uncomfortable :D Anyways you could also get a +1 frame as well to open the cockpit up to. Or like Patman said maybe sell this and get a mid-sized KLX or CRF70 style bike such as an SSR150TX or Pitster Pro X4R or the LXR just as examples.

Top Bottom