xtrumpx

Jun 16, 2005
I have a question about correct colors for Z50's. I just pick up a K1(69) and a K4(73) and both of them have been painted black. Does anyone know of a color chart out there for these bikes? What I mean is... I want to paint them the correct color but I don't know which color they were suppose to be by looking at the serial. I could not find the old color anywhere on the bikes. Looks like they were dipped and completely stripped. I've been looking all over the net and couldn't find a cross reference to what serials were what color. Thanks in advance.

xtrumpx

Jun 16, 2005
I'm trying to track down the original color for the bikes. You know when you get a car and it's been repainted? You can check the VIN and the number will give you the color the car was if it's not the same as it is now. The bike was repainted and I wanted to know is there any way to tell what color it WAS by the serial numbers? Like.. lets say, serials 190000 through 198000 where Red/white... and 198001 through 210000 was blue/white. Understand? Was there a standard for Honda back in those days? Is there any information out there telling me what colors were for what serial range? Thanks for the response, been to that site before but it didn't have what I needed.

Top Bottom