JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I bought a Z50 pit bike last night, and I'm ready to get started on it. What do I do first? I want to make it ergonomically pleasing for me (I'm 5'11", 200lb.) and maybe make it look cool too. What's available for these bikes?

I finally get to stink up Nikki's forum. It's a happy day. :cool:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Thanks, Phil. I didn't know that Powroll is still in business. :confused:

Feb 20, 2001
couple of cheap fixes-xr80 shocks bolt right on and are actually shocks!! Your suspension is springs only. Marks Mopeds in CT. can hook you up. Also remove your upper triple clamp and take it to a welder, he can make you a plate that is extended on the front side and drill the holes for the handlebars up further. I paid 40 for a nice alum. piece

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've done some research on handlebars. It looks like some BMX bars with a 8-10 inch rise will be the hot ticket. I need some risers from a KDX or some other stock bolt-on clamps to complete the bar set up.

Takagawa makes a truckload of goodies for Z's. I've found lengthened swingarms, bigger forks, 103cc big bore kits :scream: and even aluminum wheels for the Z. This is gonna be a fun project.

Motomofo1

Jun 3, 2001
i found a 124cc dual overhead cam kit, and even a supercharger kit!!! ive sunk so much money into these things, people really do worry about me now... i have one of those extended aluminum swingarms with KYB shocks i might part with if you are interested....

Top Bottom