Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
Jetting specs?

Just wanted to let people know what I run in my CR as for jetting. It is a '01 CR125 with a Fatty pipe and shorty silencer (works with most pipe combo's) V-force reed cage and wiesco works piston.
Fuel: Cam2 with pump 93 at 25/75 ratio with Motul 800 2T at 32:1. Jetting works with these types of gas... Strait pump and half half.
elevation: sea-level to 550 feet
Pilot: 50
Needle: 20-68 3rd clip
Slide: stock
main jet :360(w) 370/380(s)
NGK BR8EV Plug
Everyone post your Jetting for your CR's,CRF's, RM's, YZ's, YZF's, SX's, and KX's. Wait while your at it TTR's, XR's, KLX's, KDX's, E/Xc's, M/Xc's and WR's
Your Use this format because it is easier to read

Bike: (Name your bike year,cc,model)
Elevation: (make a guess or state your city. Actual elevation would be nice though ;-))
Mod's: (state what mods are on your bike)
Pilot: (your pilot jet)
Slide: (Slide)
Needle: (what clip is it in and what number is it?)
Main: (what number is it?)
Plug: (name it lol)

Oh yes one of moderators can you please move this to another forum where it is more suitable? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

JANDERSON

Oct 7, 2001
JETTING

I've messed with about those same settings. I've had pretty bad luck witb about every combo I've tried, so many I don't want to list them. When the snow melts I was thinking about trying;
380 main
2170 needle
2nd clip
40 pilot
1.5 a/s
br8eg

I run honda hp2 a 32:1 with 93 pump.

I'm hoping. My biggets complain is no low end snap, mostly bog. I'm about 500 elevation.

Newest thing to catch my attention is a leaner slide. I may try this first with stock jetting and the br8eg.

Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
If your bog is a bog where the bike almost dies or does die then you bike is lean and when the bog is from loading up and then if you let off and it cleans out then it means your rich. I am pretty sure thats what this guy told me. If your in the columbia, MD area ( I didn't look ) there is a guy that can jet any bike almost perfectly.
ADR

JANDERSON

Oct 7, 2001
JETTING

Oh yea, it's rich. That's why I'm thinking about a leaner slide. The bikes bogs, but if you get off it it comes back, you can fan the clutch and get on the pipe.

Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
380 main is richer than a 360
21-70 needle is richer than a 20-68. 21-71 is richer than 21-70
2nd clip on any needle is leaner than 4th clip on that same needle.
40 pilot is richer than 50 (I believe)
If your bike is running rich try my set-up. With your elevation it would run perfect. Mine is a little on the rich side but not by much. Give it a shot. Atleast try the stock needle and and 360 or 370 main and if it runs better try a 50 pilot.

Come on people! I know others have been looking but help other people get there jetting strait and post yours! it might help someone in need:mad: ;)
ADr

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
On my 01 it ran reasonable with
40 pilot
As1.5
Std needle 2nd clip
380/390 main

To get it crisp i had to modify the slide to a 6.5(pleanty of threads on how to do this)

Top Bottom