Rusty306

Nov 15, 2001
Does anyone have any experience with the 02 Husky WR125? What do you think about it? How would it compare to a 01 GasGas XC200 as far as handling and weight? Husky has a really good contingency program and am thinking about switching.

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
The GasGas is a tough act to follow. I'd really like the FSE250, but I doubt it will be out for '02, and I will not buy a first year design. I'm in the same situation, looking at a TE250, but I'll have to wait for an '03. Husky claims the frames have a steeper rake this year, and the bikes steer much quicker, while still being stable. Some of the early tests in the Euro/Aussie mags indicate this is true, but I guess we'll just have to see. Take a good look at them, the bikes are very high quality, and a great value.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I have a 99 Husky CR125, but I have never ridden a Gas Gas. But mine handles well, has a lot of bottom end for a 125 and feels great, and from my limited experience with one husky and one KTM. It seems with a Husky you get KTM quality at Suzuki prices.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom