Vanquish666

Aug 18, 2007
:( :bang: :( i got a yz 125 2002 that i took riding up my camp one weekend and it went through 3 plugs in one day.

all of them fouled out!! i run BR8ES with bel-ray HC1 oil 12.8oz. to 5 gal. whats that 40:1??

maybe because it was a day i chose to ride when it hasn't rained at all in maybe 2 weeks and it was about 90 degrees out.

i havent put a new top end in it, maybe a i need one??

give me all your best ideas and we'll see if they work

thanks

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
I think the most important thing we need to know in order to help you is whether or not this bike is new to you or you've had the bike for a while and the problem just started.

shawnyd

May 4, 2007
im just gunna assume you have owned the bike for long enough to know the bike runs with the current jetting.

the heat could have did it if your bike runs rich(sounds blubbery).

but if you want to try a br8eg, then it will be a little less prone to fouling. a br8eix is even more resistant.

check your reeds.

and learn to ride that bike. you cant go slow on a 125, they will foul plugs if the jetting is a little off. you have to hold it in the meat of the power all the time or rev it up every minute to clean it out.

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
Vanquish666 said:
:( :bang: :( i got a yz 125 2002 that i took riding up my camp one weekend and it went through 3 plugs in one day.

all of them fouled out!! i run BR8ES with bel-ray HC1 oil 12.8oz. to 5 gal. whats that 40:1??

maybe because it was a day i chose to ride when it hasn't rained at all in maybe 2 weeks and it was about 90 degrees out.

i havent put a new top end in it, maybe a i need one??

give me all your best ideas and we'll see if they work

thanks

Is it fouling while riding or after sitting for a bit after riding when you re-start (fouls about 30 seconds after its started...)

Top Bottom