kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
I Finally got a new bike the other day... A 2003 kx250 in really good shape with a pro circuit pipe. The thing has a lot of top end but nothing on bottom. I really would like a little more bottom end out of this thing, mainly due to riding my buddies 03yz250. I've been thinking of a few things

1. porting
im thing that would help out alot. but theres downtime and cost.
2. V-force reeds
dont know if that would help bottom end.
3. power now
4. I-cat

does anyone have experience with these products? what would they do for my bike?

any help appreciated
thanks

Oct 8, 2006
V-force reeds will help out all around, I noticed low end on my 125 so it HAS to be noticable on a 250.

A flywheel weight should put a lot of low end power there

BUT a power now is just a waste of money. Doesnt add any powerr, it would be the same as buying a $100 sticker and placing it under your front fender, pointless.

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
I did some searching and it seems like the pro circuit pipe takes away bottom for top.

I remember some rags testing the power nows and they good things to say about it from what I remember.

or maybe should I just buy a yz250?

griffbones

Sep 12, 2006
The flywheel weight will add absolutely NO low end power! It will however, smooth out the pipe, and make the bike less apt to stall when on the brakes, but weights do not add any power.

Top Bottom