bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
If you have a ktm one bolt seat in good shape no rips that fits my 04 200 you want to unload for around $40 and can bring to Wolverine then give me a shout. I already found one for this price, but I'd need to pay shipping. Thanks.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
:laugh: :laugh: What A Tight Azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
mAAAAyBE A 6pk. :ahhh:

I guess if I was in the market for a seat and found one in new cond. for 40.00 I'd buy it and be glad to pay the shipping! A new EE seat is 129.00 plus tax? Can’t imagine an OEM seat being much cheaper.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I am going to be selling off my inventory of stuff that won't fit my new 2008 and I have 2 EE seats for sale. The one I'm not using is an EE std soft seat and it's like new for $75.00 CASH if you want me to bring that. I used it about a month. But I ain't selling it for $40.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Sheesh tough crowd! OE seats are easy to come by CHEAP cause everyone replaces them with cushy EE seats. You'll get $75 for that EE seat cause everyone wants them, but I don't mind the stocker so I'll prolly go that route.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Bret,
I've got a new ~never used~ seat off my '05. I'll let you have it for $50.00, only problem is - I'm not going to Wolverine. I can leave it with KTM_Mike as I will see him this weekend. Let me know

Trevor

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bret/Trevor - I would be glad to get the seat to Wolverine - just LMK. I need me one of those Tall/Soft EE seats like Trevor has!

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
DEAL! Assuming it fits ok which I'll confirm at Wolverine. Yep bring the seat and I'll bring the cash. Thanks Mike for transporting it! Ohhh and to moo-moo pink handguard boy... :moon::moon::moon:

Last edited:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
KTM Mike said:
I need me one of those Tall/Soft EE seats like Trevor has!

Those are the best! Your butt and your knees will thank you. :nod:

BTW, I cheaped out and bought a tall SDG seat first. It fits nice and looks nice but it is as hard as the stocker :ohmy:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
You guys must consider the source. BBarel does'nt ask he tells you what he's paying for a seat. goes to a enduro does'nt bring gas bums that.I can only imagine what he does when he buys a bike. Oh and likes to opinionate on how enduro's are run.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
nzambon said:
... goes to a enduro does'nt bring gas bums that.
Betcha you would've gladly traded Bbarel gas for some water at Harrison...

2007_08_100.jpg

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
bbarel said:
DEAL! Assuming it fits ok which I'll confirm at Wolverine. Yep bring the seat and I'll bring the cash. Thanks Mike for transporting it! Ohhh and to moo-moo pink handguard boy... :moon::moon::moon:
You probably steal toilet paper from work as well. ;)

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Bret,
Once you confirm that the seat does fit - send me an e-mail (through DRN profile). You can snail mail me check.

Trevor

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bret/Trevor - the seat is loaded in my trailer and ready to go. Bret look me up when you get there. We will arrive around 6:30 to 7:00 PM tonight (Friday). Green Ford Excursion, KTM plate on front, big white Weekend Warrior toyhauler trailer.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Bret,
I see that you have been on DRN several times in the last 2 days - did you get the seat?

Top Bottom