bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
no, it will only lengthen the stroke not the rod length. to bring it to 04 specs, just fit the 04 rod and put a 8mm spacer plate under the cylinder

coleman

Jan 4, 2003
You guys are pretty serious about modding your 125s. I'm curious, how much hp are you getting out of them how? How about with the 144 kit?

ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
Just got back from a local arenacross. We were able to holeshot the 125 pro class (on Unleaded), and were the only two stroke. I'm very happy with the bottom end to midrange pull our 125 is making. I'll add my .02 cents, to the tuning comments already listed. The cylinder we have grown to love (for supercross), is the one Eric Gorr modeled with expoxy. My rider also loves the pull of the Bill's pipe and silencer. We ended up spacing the pipe out 4-5mm, and cutting the slide 2mm total. The motor loved the extra fuel of a rich pilot (in my case a 42.5), and the richer (smaller o.d.-63) needle. I'm leaving the a/s at 2 out, and using steve's method for adjusting the pilot. The needle is then set (3rd clip) for us, and run into a lean main. This combo of starting a little fat on the pilot, and running the fallowing circuits on the lean edge, has proven to be the ticket for us, in building a "burst" style power. It does require constant jetting for conditions, but it barks! Seems the heat under race conditions brings the rich pilot inline. I know it will not mean anything outdoors, but for the tight stuff this has proven best. I'm working on posting a dyno chart, well be leaving for Daytona in a few day's.

Top Bottom