ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
Anyone lucky enough to have one yet, how are they? Trying to help my wife get me one for xmas (yep, it was her idea!!!!) Hard to find right now. Anyone know of any problems with them or just general thoughts.

GASGAS18

Apr 25, 2002
I havent got one yet, but im thinking about it. I really wanted the husky te 250 but im worried about parts availability and resale value.

So my options are the crf 250x (dont feel like being put on a waiting list)
My 2 maint choices are the wrf250, and ktm rfs 250. Ive heard good things about the wrf250. Its more race-orientated, and the rfs 250 is more of a play bike. The wrf250 is weak off the showroom floor. you will need to do the free mods to make a big diff.

WRick

Feb 20, 2004

I personally wouldnt buy a 1st year model,it took yamaha 3 yrs to get the yz and wr250 to where the 250 class is today.
Let them work out the bugs before you pay your money,besides,by the time the 250x comes out it will almost be a yr old as it is,before it is even used ![6 mths later the 05's will be out].and they want Full price as well,This is how Honda rewards its customers from being loyal and waiting?Until 2001, I had never owned a Yamaha in my life and was always loyal to Honda.Then Yamaha came out with a better bike for my fiance with the ttr125l and i got rid of the xr100.Then i purchased myself an 03 wr250f.I seen Honda had been living off of my loyalty for years, hardly changing bikes,and i seen Yamaha as being more agressive in designing better bikes for better value.Thats my take on it anyways

Top Bottom