blueballz

Sep 3, 2003
alright, im lookin at buyin a new bike, but im split between the ktm 125 and the yz 125...this is what it comes down too....the ktm has the best 125 motor but how reliable are these bikes, also i heard they redid their suspension for the 04 year, but how bad was the 03's ...was it bad enough that a person doing normal play riding jumping 20-30 ft doubles be able to feel the difference between the 03 and 04....now the yz also has a great motor and suspension that is known to be reliable, but theres something about the ktm that draws me to it....just gimme your personal opinions and experiences on these 2 bikes please....also any downfall to the ktms thinness...by the way 5'10" / 170#

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Pick up the new issue of Motorcross Action. It has info on both bikes and the new CRF450F. IMO the KTM's pony output would make it my first choice. From what MXA says, the suspension differnce between a stock '03 and '04 is pretty big suspension wise. Consult the mag.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
The KTM is a shure bet, let see Ryan Hughes, Grant Langston, well how about the whole 125 KTM team results! Also, you actually get something other than a spark wrench when you buy the bike as well. A complete manual set, tools, depending on your dealer and when you buy it some really nice goodies!

Top Bottom