ckassen

Jun 26, 2007
A friend of mine has a YZ250F, I am his neighbor and I have only seen the bike out once in the past year, he said he hasnt ridden it at all in the past 2yrs(but a couple times). He said the forks are leaking and it needs a new clutch cable, its in really good condition...He is asking $1500 for it, is it a good deal or not? I am getting rid of my RM250(always fixing the thing), and need another bike...

I rode a 07YZ250F and really liked it, it would run right next to my bike in a straight line but killed me in the corners(no matter who was riding what)...Love the torque...

Anyways, is there anything I need to lookout for when getting a bike like this?(a 4-stroke)
Thanks,
Chris

kaboom1371

Jan 15, 2008
this has been asked so much. to ask if you should buy a bike that nobody has seen, spent time riding or knows anything about this bike is like someone saying I have Brown hair want to get married........sheesh..

ckassen

Jun 26, 2007
kaboom1371 said:
this has been asked so much. to ask if you should buy a bike that nobody has seen, spent time riding or knows anything about this bike is like someone saying I have Brown hair want to get married........sheesh..

No, big difference...2002 Dodge cummins, 6spd, quad cab, short bed, white, runs perfect, leaks no oil, perfect interior, only a couple dents in bed..150k miles...$6500...Good Deal? heck yeah(cause I bought it)...lol

Oh and the bike is 100% stock...

More realistic question, what should I look out for?
Thanks,
Chris

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom