patto3

Apr 8, 2006
I recenty got an 07 YZ250F and found the pro-taper bars to be a little flat and short for me, being 6 foot, so does anyone know if anyone makes a bar raiser for 1 1/8 fat bars? I know that they make raisers for 7/8 bars
1119588937937-5556.jpg
but haven't heard of them for fat bars.

Thanks

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Are you talking about the kit that makes the 1 1/8 bars fit on the the clamps. That raises them but the bars say they make up for the 3/4 inch rise.

Made with aerospace 2050 aluminum.
New chemically applied "un-sticker grapics".
Knurled clutch side for secure grip hold.
Includes new high-density molded pad.
The universal bars compensate for ¾" rise of universal clamp kits.

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
no not the tripple clamps, the bar mounts. see in the picture the little silver extension bit? one of them. I already have fat bars with mounts but i need a raiser in there to make them higher.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
patto3 said:
no not the tripple clamps, the bar mounts. see in the picture the little silver extension bit? one of them. I already have fat bars with mounts but i need a raiser in there to make them higher.
oh, I don't know, i've never seen those.

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
That's quite a wild lookin setup you have there motogps, I don't know if I would trust something like that whilst I was riding. Anway, I ended up cutting some thick tubing to 90mm to make a riser that fitted between the tripple clamp and the bar mount. Doesn't sound like much but I'm happy with it now. Only problem is now the thread of the bar mounts only has a little bit to hold onto.

I am actually really happy with he YZ250F, coming from a 2003 CR125. Better brakes, suspension and power. Any one else have his bike?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom