iamdawalru5

Apr 26, 2006
This is just a quick question. It says all 2stroke racers come with these throttles. How do you cancel the whole 1/4 turn idea? Is it possible to make it like a normal throttle like any other, or do you just put a new throttle housing on it or what?

Thanks

Chokey

Uhhh...
Oct 12, 2003
Almost all Japanese MX bikes come with a 70 degree throttle. If you want anything different, you would have to change the throttle tube.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I don't remember who makes it but there is a throttle tube set up that has interchangable cams. What the cams do is change the rate at which the throttle opens. They come with three different cams to suit different conditions, riding styles, etc. I'll see if I can find out who makes them and post the info.

Steve

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
iamdawalru5 said:
This is just a quick question. It says all 2stroke racers come with these throttles. How do you cancel the whole 1/4 turn idea? Is it possible to make it like a normal throttle like any other, or do you just put a new throttle housing on it or what?

Thanks

What's the problem with it? Too much turn or what?

iamdawalru5

Apr 26, 2006
Well my friends got this really fast bike that goes through too many rear fenders, and he either wanted to figure out how to get a normal acting throttle or lose a few teeth in the rear sprocket. He raced it a few times, but mainly just rides in the woods. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom