YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Well its over now (race was yesterday)....Anyone race it.....anyone survive....Are they still scrapping body parts off the rocks or what....Common someone throw me a bone will ya Im die'n already :)

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Word I got is, you can't have a race when racers don't show up. :fft:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I was wondering about that. I havent heard anything about it. Nothing on Turtle Ridge's website nor the promoters website. Interesting.

I guess thats what they get for scheduling it on the same weekend as the Loose Moose huh?

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Wasn't there a prediction about the number of entries being on the very low side?

YT1

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
INCA said:
Wasn't there a prediction about the number of entries being on the very low side?

YT1

Oh I figured it would be a low turnout. But I was still hoping someone would show up. I wanted to hear some trail terror tails about how nasty it was and all the carnage littering the trail....Ya know...a ride/race report.

Sigh...maybe someone will show up for the 24 hour race on October...heck maybe I should race it. I could win it easy if no one shows up :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Why would anyone want to race Drummond island when you can race the Marquette enduro for 40.00?...

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Wolverine423 said:
Why would anyone want to race Drummond island when you can race the Marquette enduro for 40.00?...
And eat cake too!

Not a very bright choice for the date. :coocoo:

Top Bottom